Need developer who has experience working on React Native version of app

We are looking for an experienced programmer who has deployed customized instances of Rocket.Chat in the past. We have our requirements handy.

My team is looking to develop and deploy a slightly modified version of Rocket.Chat (React Native version). The changes include additional profile fields, whitelabeling, etc.

Please DM me with the following information if you are interested in working with us:

• GitHub ID
  • past experience
  • expected compensation

Hello there!
Hope you’re doing good

I can help with your requirement.

Kindly reach out to me at luis@cisinlabs.com or skype me at live: luis_18439.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Have a nice day.

Thanks and Regards,
Luis

@Pjohal, I hope you are doing good & safe.

We didn’t any work which is offering the same thing as us but a few solutions that come close to it.

We’re experienced in open source platform customization for enterprise needs. We help in enhancing and developing robust solutions using open source platforms. We can design and create a top-quality, robust solution without the need to acquire a commercial license.

My team is looking to develop and deploy a slightly modified version of Rocket.Chat (React Native version). The changes include additional profile fields, whitelabeling, etc.
Reply: We will collaborate with you guys to analyze your goals and strategies, identify where you currently are and where you want to be.

I will share our GitHub ID for your review as well as work credentials and the hourly rate is $20/hr.

Still have unanswered questions? We can chat more, sandeep.thakur@canopusinfosystems.com