Looking for freelancer for posible support for native Rocket.Chat White Label Apps

We are a company in Germany offering on-premise installations of RC and the White Label Apps. For the process starting with building, uploading to the stores and configuration of the native apps but also the server installation, we are looking for a freelancer which can - possibly short-term - support us. Looking forward to your messages.

Hello @tbuerven
Hope you are well.

I can help you in your requirement.

Please reach me at my personal email : sofia at cisinlabs dot com to discuss further.

Looking forward to your reply .

Best Regards
Sofia

Hello Sofia,

thanks a lot for your message. I sent you an email to your personal email address.

Best wishes
Thomas

Hi Thomas,
If you are still on the lookout for some help I would be glad to help you out, as what you are wanting done is well within my area of expertise.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Cheers and Have a great day ahead,
Andrew

Hi Thomas, great initiative! We are Fabulor. We are a strategic partner of Rocket.Chat covering Benelux, DACH, Nordics and UK. We build lots of RC integrations with CRM, web, app and other platforms f.e. Nextcloud, Whatsapp etc. We also have experience to run Rocket.Chat in Docker containers and as instratructure as code with Terraform. Please let’s have a chat or take a look at www.fabulor.eu.
Kind Regards, Diederick Splinter (diederick.splinter@fabulor.eu or +31 6 54652583