We currently run a 1.3.1 versions server and i am planning to upgrade this server to 3.3.0 (or whatever the latest version is at that time).
There are several improvements but the notifications are the ones that interest me most .
I have noticed today that by registering the workspace an email is being sent out that says:
“By registering your workspace with Rocket.Chat Cloud, you will be able to use:
• Mobile push notification gateway
• Livechat omnichannel proxy
• OAuth proxy for social network
• Apps Marketplace”
Does that mean i wont have access to the push gateway anymore after upgrade unless i register my workspace ? Or is that something else? I have been using version 1.3.1 with notifications normally without any kind of registration.
Server Setup Information
- Version of Rocket.Chat Server: 1.3.1
- Operating System: Debian 9
- Deployment Method: tar
- Number of Running Instances: 1
- DB Replicaset Oplog: 1
- NodeJS Version: latest
- MongoDB Version: 4.0
- Proxy: nginx
- Firewalls involved: hardware