Messenger - livechat integration

Hi guys,

I´m trying to integrate facebook messenger to rocket chat livechat.

I´ve searched the documentation and the forum but was unable to find a tutorial or instructions to help me out.

Can someone please point me in the right direction?

Thank you very much, I really appreciate rocket chat and the community that makes this project possible.

I was able to do it, and It was surprisingly easy.

Here are the steps:

Options, Livechat, facebook messenger, grant facebook access and select the pages that you wish to integrate to livechat

Hope this helps someone.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing your solution!

1 Like

Running at my site too. Think it is a great tool to get a single channel input from all “your” facebook sides. Like it. Good Job!

Hi - Facebook Messenger Livechat Integration seems to not be working ok for us. This functionality sounds great and we really want to use it. But know I wonder if it is possible that Rocket.Chat Community Edition has limits with this functionality. Can someone help me, please?

We use FB integration with RC Omnichannel (Livechat), Work well but isnt possibile upload/download files.

1 Like

Facebook ??? is it not has been to use that ??? and no secure application ? mmmh google too !
I understand, little sheep …
think to be free … in a future day ?!

Hi, I am facing the same problem. Both keys for FB are entered in RC, selected page after login is greenlit, but no messages come to RC from facebook. Have you solved this problem?

1 Like

Still haven’t solved the problem :frowning:

1 Like

I have followed the steps in the tutorial and also @realrafael steps, but it doesn’t seem to work, can anybody help ?

Hi.

Which version of Rocket do you have?

List the steps you have taken.