Marketplace not installing apps

Description

I get a white box with no text when trying to install any free app from the marketplace

Server Setup Information

• Version of Rocket.Chat Server: 2.3.2
  • Operating System: ubuntu 18.04
  • Deployment Method: docker-compose
  • Number of Running Instances: 1
  • DB Replicaset Oplog: enabled
  • NodeJS Version: v8.16.2
  • MongoDB Version: 4.0.14
  • Proxy: nginx
  • Firewalls iptables port 80, 443 and 22 open to the world

Any additional Information

I ran docker logs for the container ID but there was no output when installing the marketplace, no nginx error logs during the process either. Not sure how to start rocketchat in debug mode with docker-compose.

Viewing the blank marketplace install box shows the following html/js

<!doctype html><html lang="en"><head><meta charset="utf-8"><meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width,initial-scale=1,shrink-to-fit=no"><meta name="theme-color" content="#000000"><link rel="manifest" href="/manifest.json"><link rel="shortcut icon" href="/favicon.ico"><link rel="canonical" href="https://cloud.rocket.chat"/><script>!function(e,t,a,n,g){e[n]=e[n]||[],e[n].push({"gtm.start":(new Date).getTime(),event:"gtm.js"});var m=t.getElementsByTagName(a)[0],r=t.createElement(a);r.async=!0,r.src="https://www.googletagmanager.com/gtm.js?id=GTM-MLJ76N",m.parentNode.insertBefore(r,m)}(window,document,"script","dataLayer")</script><title>Rocket.Chat Marketplace Publisher</title><link href="/static/css/1.b9658fd4.chunk.css" rel="stylesheet"><link href="/static/css/main.390d6ab5.chunk.css" rel="stylesheet"></head><body><noscript>You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.</noscript><script src="https://js.stripe.com/v3/"></script><div id="root"></div><script>!function(l){function e(e){for(var r,t,n=e[0],o=e[1],u=e[2],f=0,i=[];f<n.length;f++)t=n[f],p[t]&&i.push(p[t][0]),p[t]=0;for(r in o)Object.prototype.hasOwnProperty.call(o,r)&&(l[r]=o[r]);for(s&&s(e);i.length;)i.shift()();return c.push.apply(c,u||[]),a()}function a(){for(var e,r=0;r<c.length;r++){for(var t=c[r],n=!0,o=1;o<t.length;o++){var u=t[o];0!==p[u]&&(n=!1)}n&&(c.splice(r--,1),e=f(f.s=t[0]))}return e}var t={},p={2:0},c=[];function f(e){if(t[e])return t[e].exports;var r=t[e]={i:e,l:!1,exports:{}};return l[e].call(r.exports,r,r.exports,f),r.l=!0,r.exports}f.m=l,f.c=t,f.d=function(e,r,t){f.o(e,r)||Object.defineProperty(e,r,{enumerable:!0,get:t})},f.r=function(e){"undefined"!=typeof Symbol&&Symbol.toStringTag&&Object.defineProperty(e,Symbol.toStringTag,{value:"Module"}),Object.defineProperty(e,"__esModule",{value:!0})},f.t=function(r,e){if(1&e&&(r=f(r)),8&e)return r;if(4&e&&"object"==typeof r&&r&&r.__esModule)return r;var t=Object.create(null);if(f.r(t),Object.defineProperty(t,"default",{enumerable:!0,value:r}),2&e&&"string"!=typeof r)for(var n in r)f.d(t,n,function(e){return r[e]}.bind(null,n));return t},f.n=function(e){var r=e&&e.__esModule?function(){return e.default}:function(){return e};return f.d(r,"a",r),r},f.o=function(e,r){return Object.prototype.hasOwnProperty.call(e,r)},f.p="/";var r=window.webpackJsonp=window.webpackJsonp||[],n=r.push.bind(r);r.push=e,r=r.slice();for(var o=0;o<r.length;o++)e(r[o]);var s=n;a()}([])</script><script src="/static/js/1.9681b007.chunk.js"></script><script src="/static/js/main.a2a5169a.chunk.js"></script></body></html>