Lost access to Cloud console account

Description

Hi,
I have a self hosted instance running in my local environment which was registered to a cloud account via registration code. Now I have lost access to that cloud account. I want to register my instance to new cloud account so I can pay for More push notifications. Tried to contact direct support 1 week ago they must have been really busy.

Server Setup Information

• Version of Rocket.Chat Server: 3.13.2
  • Operating System: Linux
  • Deployment Method: docker
  • Number of Running Instances: 1
  • Proxy: nginx

I think you need to disconnect the old instance.

Can’t you just do a password reset for the cloud account to your registered email address?

Yes, support are a bit overwhelmed at the minute - we are hiring new people as fast as we can!

Hi,
Yes that’s what I tried first. Somehow we lost access to that account. I have access to the Rocket chat server itself is there anyway from the server that I can disconnect the old instance. Either from admin panel in server or the DB itself.

Why can’t you recover the cloud account?

If you know the email address then just get a password reset.

You have to access the cloud console to remove the server.

The account I used to create the cloud account is inaccessible now. In short I have lost access of both Clod Rocket Chat account as well as the Account used to create Cloud account.
Now the only access I have is to the main Server. I have access to DB as well My admin Account (Of my RC server.) I can disconnect from inside the server but when I try to connect again it connects automatically to old Cloud account.

Can you please DM me with the email address for the account, the server host.domain and the Deployment ID and I will ask someone to take a look.