Login informations visible on login page

Hei there,

I do have a problem and I dont know how to fix it. When I am accessing my Rocketchat Services (over the web, or on the mobile phone app), there is always my username visible as description of the username and password text field. But thats not the only thing. When I am clicking on register a new account, there is my username visible in the username textfield, and my password in the password text field.

What I do not mean is that this are my login informations auto filled in from my bitwarden. No, these are the descriptions of the textfields i can write into so i know what i should write into this exact textfield. Usually there should be a text like: username, and password. So the text is grayed out and when i write into that textfield the normal black letters are appearing.

Please can you help me, I dont know what to do. Is this a problem of a config file in my rocketchat or mongodb or swag docker, or is it a setting in my Rocketchat.

Thank you!!

I can only add one picture, so this is the view i get when clicking on register new account.

Server Setup Information

• Version of Rocket.Chat Server: 4.6.3
  • Operating System: Unraid
  • Deployment Method: Docker of fanningert’s repository
  • MongoDB Version: 5.0.8 / wiredTiger (oplog activated)
  • Proxy: Swag Docker of linuxserver’s repository (ngnix)

I found the setting that lead to this information leak.