Since some time the user information “last login” can’t be found anymore by any admins that have the flag “see other users info” enabled, including me as super admin.
Since rocketchat doesn’t feature something useful such as “auto delete account after 30 days of inactivity” I did that manually for all my users.
Now I can’t do that anymore, since I cannot see “last login” anymore.
Just why? Why is rocket chat getting worse and worse with every update and stuff breaks or keeps breaking or malfunctions.
- Version of Rocket.Chat Server: 3.15.0
- Operating System: Ubuntu 20.xx
- Deployment Method: snap
- Number of Running Instances: 1
- DB Replicaset Oplog: 3.6.14 / wiredTiger (oplog Enabled)
- NodeJS Version: v12.22.1
- MongoDB Version: 3.6.14 / wiredTiger (oplog Enabled)
- Proxy: nginx
- Firewalls involved: -
Please help me finding a way to check (or even automate) for inactive users and disable their accounts after 30 days.