I install live code on the webpage, it does work right.
- The live chat button show up late.
- The live chat window doesn’t show the replay, I need to refresh the page to check live chat again to see the reply.(sometimes they just keep blank)
- The first word input from the webpage frontend stay in English letter, if my visiter input the Chinese, then it will be confused by this.
I have inspected the code from Chrome, there are errors showing
“Rocket.Chat.js.SDK.chunk.77365.js:1 WebSocket is already in CLOSING or CLOSED state.”
"Rocket.Chat.js.SDK.chunk.77365.js:1 WebSocket connection to ‘wss://myrocketchatdomain:1234//websocket’ failed: Error during WebSocket handshake: Unexpected response code: 502
Server Setup Information
- Version of Rocket.Chat Server:
- Operating System: 2.4.9
- Deployment Method: docker
- Number of Running Instances:
- DB Replicaset Oplog:
- NodeJS Version:
- MongoDB Version: 4.2
- Proxy: nginx
- Firewalls involved: