I have recently installed Rocket.Chat and testing it out to replace skype for our team collaboration tool.
I successfully configured all the LDAP settings as per the documentation and was able to successfully search for users with the test button on the LDAP settings page.
The issue is upon syncing the users, the User list is not getting updated on Rocketchat instance, till the time the person login.
The LDAP user is able to login without any issue, and their account appear in the Users’ list after their first login.
Is it a normal behaviour?
Can we overwrite it to import all the users at once?
- Version of Rocket.Chat Server: 4.3.2
- Operating System: CentOS 7.4
- Deployment Method: Manual Install
- Number of Running Instances: 1
- NodeJS Version: v12.22.8
- MongoDB Version: 4.2.17 / wiredTiger (oplog Enabled)