After upgrading to 3.11.0, using the web client, images inline are showing the “retry” icon instead of the actual image the way it did in previous versions. Using the mobile client on Android continues to work correctly.
Server Setup Information
- Version of Rocket.Chat Server: 3.11.0
- Operating System: linux- Unbuntu 20.04 (current patches)
- Deployment Method: TAR
- Number of Running Instances: 1
- DB Replicaset Oplog: Enabled
- NodeJS Version: 12.18.4 - x64
- MongoDB Version: 4.0.22
- Proxy: nginx (also happens outside of proxies, going directly to the host and port).
- Firewalls involved: None. Local install
Any additional Information
No log data are generated when accessing these images and the pages where they reside. Download seems to work ok, but the images aren’t appearing inline with the messages.