Dear Rocket.Chat community,
Today we’re shipping iOS 3.4.0 to the App Store!
This update introduces some exciting new features, a new language and many fixes and improvements. Check the highlights below:
- Now you can send audio messages;
- Directory is now available in the app to see all channels, users and federated users;
- Added support to Chinese (Traditional);
- Support to authenticated avatars request;
- Now the app will always try to open links in other apps as universal links, if available. If it’s not available, it will respect your browser of preference;
- Fixed a bug when the device had disabled the 24H time for certain timezones;
- Fixed the display of Threads on the list of conversations;
- Fixed avatars with authentication required not loading;
- Fixed user loosing roles after some specific steps;
Thank you all for helping us on this release!
You can see more information about the release here.
Also, you can download the app here.