Integration bewteen ChatGPT and RocketChat 🤖

Hey guys,

Just curious. Any chance to integrate ChatGPT as a bot to RocketChat ?

Have a nice day !

Nicolas

@dudanogueira working with this integration

1 Like

That’s right!

It should be published soon(ish) at the marketplace :slight_smile:

Let us know what you think about it and how we can improve it!

Thanks!!

1 Like

Hey, I also want to share my new ChatGPT app here. It allows you to create a response for a message, create a draft of a new message, or summarize long messages inside Rocket.Chat. You can find more information about it here. Give it a try, and let me know if you have any feedback.

PS: If you have any new feature requests or notice any bugs, then please feel free to reach out to me on the discussion for this app over here

Hello, @nmella!
I hope you’re doing well :slight_smile:

We have recently launched an official integration of ChatGPT in our marketplace. You can check its benefits on our landing page:
:point_right: ChatGPT Landing Page

The next version of the app will be developed soon, and the primary capability is related to message summarization.

Your feedback is more than welcome :wink:
Best regards, Bárbara Zanella.

Hello, I’d like to introduce my new gaming website here. This app enables you to generate responses for messages, compose drafts of new messages, and summarize lengthy messages within RocketChat. You can discover additional details about it [provide link or location where more information can be found. Visit this link free fire advance server.