Everytime a user uploads a large video file my server doesn’t cope and needs rebooting.
In the file upload tab an the admin panel I have the following under Blocked Media Types:
But it doesn’t work because people can still upload all of these video file types
What do I need to change it to, please?
- Version of Rocket.Chat Server: 4.4.0
- Operating System: Ubuntu 17.04
- Deployment Method: docker
- Number of Running Instances: 1
- DB Replicaset Oplog:
- NodeJS Version: v12.22.1
- MongoDB Version: 4.0.21 / mmapv1 (oplog Enabled)
- Proxy: nginx
- Firewalls involved: N/A