How to hide groups permanently and visible only when we search for it (like in whatsapp group)

How to hide groups permanently and visible only when we search for it (like in whatsapp group)
I am part of so many groups, But i want to hide some groups which are not important to me.
But those groups should not be shown/high lighted when a new message comes, but should be visible when i search for it.

Submitted a new feature request with detailed description.

Request:
I am looking for a feature similar to WhatsApp’s Archive functionality, which allows me to archive groups or channels. When a group is archived, any new messages will not appear on the left side with an “Unread” marker. However, I would still like to be able to access these messages by searching for the group and navigating to it.

Purpose:
As a manager, I am a member of numerous groups, and I do not want to receive alerts or notifications from all of them, especially those that are not important. However, there may be occasions when I need to send messages to these groups. Therefore, it is essential that I can easily locate and access the archived groups when I need to send messages. I would like this functionality to be similar to WhatsApp’s Archive feature.

Please consider implementing the requested Archived feature