Enforcing Registration Requirement to Utilize Push Gateway

So, what are the limits? The last time it was mentioned the number was ridiculously low like 1,000 per month?

I did the maths before - that doesn’t catch the top 20% It will catch pretty well everyone:

Why can’t we have a monitor in Rocket so we can see for ourselves what we use? This has been asked before but just ignored. I’d like to see what we currently use - I still think that Rocket sends a lot of unnecessary notifications (because the logic is such a tangled mess) which we will end up paying for, or be cut off.

Perhaps we might then decide that we won’t bother registering and setting up an account as we don’t send many?

Also, registration failed. I wrote to support who gave me a key which I then entered.

Now it says:

Your workspace is connected to Rocket.Chat Cloud. Logging into your Rocket.Chat Cloud account here will allow you to interact with some services like marketplace.

My workspace is connected. But under it says login to Rocket.Chat cloud? But I don’t have a cloud account.

How many logins do I need? Totally illogical and the usual fractal of bad design.

Ohh and also I can disconnect. But how can I if I am not connected?

If you no longer wish to utilize cloud services you can disconnect your workspace from Rocket.Chat Cloud.

Come on Aaron - it’s the usual muddled messages and not up to scratch is it?

On v3.2.2 - maybe it is better on 3.3.x or 3.4.x

3 Likes