Difference between the deprecated Java SDK and current Kotlin SDK for using Rocket chat in Android app

what is the difference between the deprecated Java SDK and current Kotlin SDK for using Rocket chat in Android app?

If we use the Java SDK now, which are the functionalities that are unavailable or has problems?

I want to use it for an android project which is in Java. what problems will I face if I use the DEPRECATED Java SDKs?

Are there any example native android app source code which are written using the Java SDK in android studio?

When we deprecate something, this generally means you will not see any further development from us on it. It also means that support on it will be hard to come by. Longer its deprecated the longer we aren’t using it, and the less knowledgable any of us will be on it.

You should be able to use the kotlin sdk inside your java apps. Not sure what exactly that would look like. But from what I understand you should be able to compile into your java apps.

Hello Aaron,

Appreciate your response.

We are facing interoperability issues during integration of Andriod Java app and RC Kotlin. The issue is w.r.t accessibility of Kotlin APIs from Andriod Java app. Request your feedback on this. Thanks.

Regards,
Mayur M

@lucio.maciel @leonardo.aramaki either of you have ideas?

Is It possible to integrate an android native application as my existing android native…

If possible, please suggest how to integrate

Thanks in advance