Bad gateway help

Description

Hi! I am new to rocket.chat and am not familiar. I successfully installed using DigitalOcean and had it running for some time. I wanted to update it so I opened my terminal logged into root user and typed in rocketchatctl update. It seemed to work but then it said that it could not find the server and now when I type sudo systemctl status rocket.chat service I get the following message

● rocketchat.service - The Rocket.Chat server
Loaded: loaded (/lib/systemd/system/rocketchat.service; enabled; vendor preset: enabled)
Active: failed (Result: exit-code) since Fri 2020-06-05 17:34:33 UTC; 30s ago
Process: 12842 ExecStart=/usr/bin/node /opt/Rocket.Chat/main.js (code=exited, status=1/FAILURE)
Main PID: 12842 (code=exited, status=1/FAILURE)

Jun 05 17:34:32 TC-Education-for-Thinking systemd[1]: Started The Rocket.Chat server.
Jun 05 17:34:33 TC-Education-for-Thinking rocketchat[12842]: Meteor requires Node v12.0.0 or later.
Jun 05 17:34:33 TC-Education-for-Thinking systemd[1]: rocketchat.service: Main process exited, code=exited, status=1/FAILURE
Jun 05 17:34:33 TC-Education-for-Thinking systemd[1]: rocketchat.service: Failed with result ‘exit-code’.

I am not sure what I did wrong but I need it to be running asap! Any assistance is greatly appreciated! I am very new to rocket.chat and don’t have a lot of software development knowhow…

Server Setup Information

• Version of Rocket.Chat Server:
  • Operating System:
  • Deployment Method:
  • Number of Running Instances:
  • DB Replicaset Oplog:
  • NodeJS Version:
  • MongoDB Version:
  • Proxy:
  • Firewalls involved:

Any additional Information