App Whatsapp/Dialog360- LICENCE ERROR

Description

I recently activated the whatsapp app in my rocket chat community version. It worked fine for 3 days, and now it’s getting license error.
Anyone else with this error?

ativei recentemente o app whatsapp em meu rocket chat versao comunidade. Funcionou bem durante 3 dias, e agora fica apresentando erro de licenca.
Alguem mais com esse erro?

Server Setup Information

• Version of Rocket.Chat Server: 3.18.3
  • Operating System: Ubuntu 16.04.4 LTS
  • Deployment Method: snap
  • Number of Running Instances: 1
  • NodeJS Version: 12.22.1
  • MongoDB Version: 3.6.14
  • Proxy: nginx

doing some tests I realized that the problem seems to be linked to the number of registered users. on a test server with 15 users, I deleted some and left 5 users, and the license error ended

realizando alguns testes percebi que o problema parece estar ligado ao numero de usuarios cadastrados. em um servidor de teste com 15 usuarios, apaguei alguns e ficaram 5 usuarios, e o erro de licenca acabou

Theoretically, the WhatsApp should work and that error is a false positive. The WhatsApp App is not billed per seat and thus that error is falsely reported. We are working to resolve that issue inside of Rocket.Chat. The App should still work even when the license error is being shown. If it’s not, we need to prioritize this issue higher.

1 Like

bradley.hilton,
thanks for the feedback.

yes, when the error appears the app/whatsapp stops working.
it usually appears with 3/4 days after app/whatsapp installation.

thanks bradley

all normal so far

We have identified the issue and the fix is in review. The fix should be rolled out in the next few days.