Dear Rocket.Chat community,
Today we’re shipping Android 2.5.0 to Google Play! Here are the highlights of the release. Please refer our Android 2.5.0 changelog for a complete list.
- Date separation on the messages (YES!!!);
- Fixed a bug that could prevent the user from receiving notifications;
- Search Messages in a channel;
- SAML support & OAuth fixes;
- Draw anything you want and share;
- Image compression on upload (with new prompt super nice);
- New connecting banner (not intrusive);
- Support to Russian;
- Started saving data in database to access offline (not everything yet!);
- New reply/quote view;
- Many bugs and crashes fixed!
Thank you all for helping us on this release!
You can see more information about the release here.
Also, you can download the app here.
This release requires the installation of Google Play Services on the devices. By not having the installation, you may experience one crash. We’re working with the community to support the FOSS version of this release as soon as possible.