Dear Rocket.Chat community,
Today we’re shipping Android 3.0 to Google Play! Here are the highlights of the release. Please refer our Android 3.0 changelog for a complete list.
- Messages are now saved in database and can be viewed offline;
- Redesign on the onboarding experience of the app;
- Removed all markdown tags from the list of rooms on the last message;
- Autocomplete for emojis;
- Collapse/Uncollapse feature for text attachments;
- Custom Emojis on Reactions;
- Draft message per channel;
- Many fixes and improvements on Markdown parsing;
- Fixed 2FA authentication with email;
- Added support to “room privacy changed” system message;
- Improvement on the Members list title;
- Couple of refactors in the suggestions code;
Thank you very much to all of you!
You can see more information about the release here.
Also, you can download the app here .