Dear Rocket.Chat community,
Today we’re shipping Android 2.3.2 to Google Play! Here are the highlights of the release. Please refer our Android 2.3.2 changelog for a complete list.
- Files list; Now you can see all the files list from a channel/group/DM;
- Migrate push notification from GCM to FCM;
- Tons of fixes related to push notification;
- Fixed a bug related to starting new DMs after a search;
- Fixed a bug related to offline sending messages and they not being sent;
- Fixed a bug related to RTM layout;
- Fixed a bug that could cause the “Send” button to stay hidden;
Thank you all for helping us on this release!
You can see more information about the release here.
Also, you can download the app here.
This release requires the installation of Google Play Services on the devices. By not having the installation, you may experience one crash. We’re working with the community to support the FOSS version of this release as soon as possible.