Add 2 js script files and 1 CSS file to omnichannel chat

Description

I am working on customizing the omnichannel chat to have some additional flare and minor automations for the user that writes in it.

That involves adding 2 js files and 1 css file to the omnichannel chat page (domain/livechat)

For that, it appears like I have to make a custom theme: Custom Themes | Rocket.Chat Developer

To make a custom theme, I need to make a meteor package.
To add a javascript file, I need to set it up using the elements in the code block of Package.onUse(function(api) {

The page also tells how to add stylesheets.

However, I’m stuck about what to do to add a js file for that specific chat page of omnichannel.

And finally, I think I’m missing the part on how to add the theme I have just done (I don’t mind adding a bind mount to outside the container to add the directory or file).

Thank you in advance

Server Setup Information

• Version of Rocket.Chat Server: 6.6.8
  • Operating System: linux
  • Deployment Method: docker
  • Number of Running Instances: 1
  • DB Replicaset Oplog: N/A
  • NodeJS Version: I don’t know
  • MongoDB Version: N/A
  • Proxy: N/A
  • Firewalls involved: No

Not quite sure from your post exactly which bits you want to modify. Some screenshots etc may help.

Note that Rocket and Omnichannel live chat are two separate pieces.

For building your theme have a quick search on line for “build meteor package”. Lots of info out there.

Also be aware that some modifications are limited by licencing. See the EE directory in github.

Thank you for the answer, sorry for my late reply. I didn’t got the e-mail about the reply sent to spam.

In my case (I can’t upload here because it just errors out, so I uploaded it to ibb),

I want to modify the part in the iframe I show in red.

That’s what I tried but I always get lost. Maybe if I could have an example I could understand how do I even structure the files to make an alternative theme for livechat which is just the tinny modification to the theme in use.

I’m looking at that ee directory and the only thing that might be related is omnichannel-services and it seems to be just for transcription service. AFAIK I’m not using the transcription service and I never activated such service.