Win a limited edition Rocket.Chat t-shirt!

This campaign has ended, to know more about current active or future ones, please follow our announcements regularly. Thank you everyone for participating.

Hi everybody,

As some of you may know, we recently hosted our annual company summit in Brazil (yes, sunny and beautiful!). As part of that gathering, we designed and gave away a series of limited edition Rocket.Chat swag to all our employees.

We thought it would be cool to extend the offer and give away a few of these to the community as well. Here’s what they look like:

We have 20 to give away. In order to enter the draw:

1. Head over to our G2 profile and leave a review of your experience using Rocket.Chat: https://www.g2.com/products/rocket-chat/take_survey
  2. Comment back here to let us know you’ve submitted your review.
  3. Once your review goes live on the G2 website, you’re in!
  4. at the end of February, we will draw 20 lucky winners and announce it here. (We’ll then contact you to get your shipping details)

Would love to see some community love on our G2 profile!

Best of luck!

1 Like

Hey @dudanogueira i have submitted.

1 Like

Can I participate too? :see_no_evil:

1 Like

@dudanogueira Rating sent! :wink:

1 Like

@dudanogueira I have Submitted The Review on g2.com

1 Like

@dudanogueira hey I’ve submitted the review on G2.

1 Like

@dudanogueira i have submitted

1 Like

I have submitted the review!!

1 Like

Thanks for help me

You help me about embed script in site, thanks a lot

1 Like

Hi @dudanogueira , I have submitted the review on G2.

1 Like

Hi, done my submission and just received the mail from G2 saying approved!

1 Like

Hi, Nishant!

Thank you very much for your feedback! We apologize for the delay, but I have good news! You will receive our limited edition T-shirt! :raised_hands:

To proceed with sending you the t-shirt, we kindly request your explicit consent for the collection and processing of your personal data, including your address and t-shirt size. Please confirm your consent by sending and email to lais.rocha@rocket.chat to with “I consent to the collection and processing of my personal data for the purpose of receiving a t-shirt as part of the community campaign.”.

Also, please send the email with the following information:

1. Your full name
  2. Your address (for international postage)
  3. Your t-shirt size (please specify S, M L.)

Please be assured that we will handle your personal data with the utmost care and will not share it with any third parties. Your personal data will be deleted or securely destroyed once the t-shirts have been sent.

Hi, Simao

Thank you very much for your feedback! We apologize for the delay, but I have good news! You will receive our limited edition T-shirt! :raised_hands:

To proceed with sending you the t-shirt, we kindly request your explicit consent for the collection and processing of your personal data, including your address and t-shirt size. Please confirm your consent by sending and email to lais.rocha@rocket.chat to with “I consent to the collection and processing of my personal data for the purpose of receiving a t-shirt as part of the community campaign.”.

1. Your full name

Please be assured that we will handle your personal data with the utmost care and will not share it with any third parties. Your personal data will be deleted or securely destroyed once the t-shirts have been sent.

Hi, keegan

1. Your full name

Hi Sapna,

To proceed with sending you the t-shirt, we kindly request your explicit consent for the collection and processing of your personal data, including your address and t-shirt size. Please confirm your consent by sending and email to lais.rocha@rocket.chat to with “I consent to the collection and processing of my personal data for the purpose of receiving a t-shirt as part of the community campaign…

Your full name

Your address (for international postage)

Your t-shirt size (please specify S, M L.)

Hi cgibertini

To proceed with sending you the t-shirt, we kindly request your explicit consent for the collection and processing of your personal data, including your address and t-shirt size. Please confirm your consent by sending and email to lais.rocha@rocket.chat to with “I consent to the collection and processing of my personal data for the purpose of receiving a t-shirt as part of the community campaign…

Your full name

Hi, hritvik.mohan! How are you?

Your full name

Hi, balveer! How are you?

Your full name

Hi, scrat! How are you?

Your full name