- Version of Rocket.Chat Server: 3.0.6
- Operating System: Unix
- Deployment Method:
- Number of Running Instances: 5 (chat, caht_1, DB, DB1, DB2)
- DB Replicaset Oplog: unknown
- NodeJS Version: unknown
- MongoDB Version: unknown
- Proxy: unknown
- Firewalls involved: unknown
Hello, we have a serious problem.
I have never worked with “chat”. and we have 5 servers here, virtual, why this is done - I don’t know. One real database (90GB), two servers with a database (3-9GB).
two chat servers (apparently the application itself)
where, what and how it was established is not known.
I could not find a single manual in which the chat was installed exactly distributed between 5 servers.
1.tell me where to start looking for information on how all “it” is configured.
2. after an incorrect shutdown of the “chat” servers and re-enabling them, my chat client receives “pop-up” notifications that a message has been written to me, but I do not see the message itself until I restart the “chat client” application.
just like me, I write to the chat, my messages are “gray” - not delivered, however, notifications that I have sent - come to the interlocutor.