Im running a snap installation of Rocket Chat and was wondering, if the logs do autodelete? If not, they would pile up over time I guess. Or do I need to manually remove them, how can I do that?
Second question is about SSL. When I set everything up via snap, the SSL stuff was also done automatically, but my guess is that the generated certificate only is valid for three months(?).
Does is autorenew itself or do I have to do something about it? Also, how can I see how long the cert is valid for? I couldnt find anything on the support pages regarding that topic.
Server Setup Information
- Version of Rocket.Chat Server: 3.9.3
- Operating System: Ubuntu 20.04
- Deployment Method: snap
- Number of Running Instances: 1
- DB Replicaset Oplog: What?
- NodeJS Version: Uhh. Yes.
- MongoDB Version: 3.6.14
- Proxy: caddy
- Firewalls involved: IPTABLES