Letely, I have been getting the logs below, automatically and on regular intervals. What are they referring to? What is a Token Channel?
- Version of Rocket.Chat Server: 3.16.1
- Operating System: Ubuntu 20.04
- Deployment Method: Digital Ocean
- Number of Running Instances: 1
- DB Replicaset Oplog:
- NodeJS Version: 12.22.1
- MongoDB Version: 4.0.3 / mmapv1 (oplog active)
- Proxy: treafik
- Firewalls involved:
I20210702-08:00:00.766(0) SyncedCron ➔ info Starting “Remove users from Token Channels”.
I20210702-08:00:00.777(0) SyncedCron ➔ info Finished “Remove users from Token Channels”.