Rocket Chat vs Rocket Chat +

Do you have access to the server to debug? Would be interesting to know why it’s invalidating my valid email. Maybe some validation you added? Even after creating my account, I cannot login with my username/password. Do you require some specific OAuth authentication?

I do have access. I’m not sure why it’s not validating your account…I’ve not had issues with students signing up thus far…I see nothing in my logs.

Yup still not working :confused:

Try to login using GitHub, fails and I see a white screen.

Seems like the oauth handshake takes an absurd amount of time. Logging shows not much more. I increased verbosity.

e[34mW20180103-06:07:08.748(0) (oauth.js:431) e[35mError in OAuth Server: Failed to complete OAuth handshake with GitHub. bad_verification_code

Seems to be only with GitHub…weird I can use Twitter OAuth just fine…but it doesn’t show me the channels…or register me.

Twitter OAuth kind of works but doesn’t. Something is weird…

Is there a similar build for Android? To be honest, I grind my teeth whenever I have to use it but I’d be happy to help make it better by testing.

Yes, we do offer the Beta & Alpha builds in our Google Play page, that you can find here by opening in your Android device (in the bottom of the screen): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=chat.rocket.android

1 Like