I am trying to upgrade my Rocket Chat Server from 1.3.2 to 2.0.
MongoDB was in 3.4 so I upgraded it to 3.6 and to 4.0. Everthing seems to be fine in the MongoDB logs.
RC 1.3.2 worked well with MongoDB 4.0.
The problem comes when I upgrade RC to 2.0 : it is impossible to log in. The app tels me that the user or the password is unknown.
In the RC logs, nothing seems strange when I try to log in.
Is anybody has an idea?
Server Setup Information
- Version of Rocket.Chat Server: 2.0
- Operating System: Ubuntu 16.04
- Deployment Method: Docker
- Number of Running Instances: 1
- DB Replicaset Oplog: Enabled
- NodeJS Version: 8.11.4
- MongoDB Version: 4.0.13
- Proxy: NGinx on prod server / None on test server
- Firewalls involved: none