We are using the self-hosted version of rocket chat on our AWS instance. We ended-up in a situation that we have to explicitly login to rocket chat using a username and password to use rocket chat.
To resolve this, we were searching for an alteranate solution and found custom OAuth functionality.
We are now trying to implement the Custom OAuth functionality with our application. But the authentication not working as expected.
We are unable to find a step by step implementation of the Custom OAuth functionalty.
We have upgraded our rocket chat to the latest version, still no luck.
Can you please help me out to rectify this situation.
- Version of Rocket.Chat Server: 3.16.2
- Operating System: Ubuntu 20.10
- Deployment Method: docker
- Number of Running Instances: 1
- DB Replicaset Oplog:
- NodeJS Version: v12.22.1
- MongoDB Version: 4.0.25 / mmapv1 (oplog Enabled)
- Firewalls involved: