for one of my company’s customer we’re integrating Rocketchat in their architecture. They want to use their own SMTP server for email notifications, which:
- Requires authentication (user and password)
- Listen on port 25 even if it is a SMTPS mail server
- requires a certificate for connecting
We are struggling with the third point. Is there a way in Rocketchat to make it use a certificate for connecting to that SMTP server?
If so, is it possible and how to inject that in a dockerized Rocketchat installation?
Thanks in advance.
- Version of Rocket.Chat Server: 3.15.0
- Operating System: Centos 7.9
- Deployment Method: Docker
- Number of Running Instances: 1
- MongoDB Version: 4.0