I generated link to the post via “Get Link”, then I go by that link in the Firefox 98.0.1 (tested on clean setup), but I got teleported to wrong position. Captured on the video in the bottom of this post.
Sometimes Firefox achieve teleporting to correct position, but it happens very rarely.
Chrome is not affected at all.
- Version of Rocket.Chat Server: 4.5.2
- Operating System: CentOS Linux release 7.9.2009 (Core)
- Deployment Method: How to Install Rocket.Chat on CentOS 7 - Vultr.com (yum + src)
- Number of Running Instances: 1
- DB Replicaset Oplog:
- NodeJS Version: v14.0.0
- MongoDB Version: 4.2.19 / wiredTiger (oplog Enabled)
- Proxy: nginx/1.20.1
- Firewalls involved: iptables, ACCEPT ALL
Captured on the video: get link feature teleports to wrong scroll position.mp4 - Google Drive