How do I change a user's password?

How can I, as an administrator, change a user’s password? Where is the password field?

Before the server update everything worked fine. Before that there was a version of the server 2.1.1
Changing the password through “forgot password”, in the authorization window, works, but as an administrator it is inconvenient for me to change passwords to users in this way.

Server Setup Information

• Version of Rocket.Chat Server: 2.3.1
  • Operating System: Ubuntu 18.04
  • Deployment Method: snap
  • Number of Running Instances: 1
  • DB Replicaset Oplog:
  • NodeJS Version: v8.15.1
  • MongoDB Version: 3.6.14
  • Firewalls involved:

Same issue here. It is very inconvenient not to have it at the time of creating accounts as well.

EXACT same issue here, either I’m losing my mind or I swear I used to be able to just create a user, type in their password and be done

Ok, I’m not crazy, this youtube video CLEARLY shows the password field is gone now:

The developers have changed the logic of changing the password: when you enable the ‘set random password’ option, a letter with a temporary password is sent to the user’s e-mail. When you log in with this password, the user is prompted to change the password to the one that the user likes in accordance with the security policies set in Rocket.Chat
I think that a similar mechanism and when creating a new user.
From my point of view - the administrator is not very convenient to work under this scheme, if the chat in a corporate environment.

What?? Half the users I know never check their email. I just need to set the damn password

Oh well, here we go:
DON’T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT ETHICAL QUESTIONS!! HOW THE FUCK DOES THE ADMINISTRATOR RESET A FUCKING PASSWORD??? GIVE ME COPY/PASTE EXAMPLES PLEASE FOR UBUNTU 18.04 AND SNAPS

I was wrong. when you create a new user, no password is sent to the new user’s e-mail. When clicking on the link, the authorization window opens, but without a password to log in, the user can not log in.
The administrator has to enable the option “set random password” to the user came the password and continue to enter as described above.
It’s a bug.