When turning off the ‘Show Default Login Form’ because we are using SAML, is there a hidden URL somewhere that would allow the local admin to login if SAML breaks? Or is there another way to gain access?
Server Setup Information
- Version of Rocket.Chat Server: 3.0.12
- Operating System: Linux
- Deployment Method: Docker
- Number of Running Instances: 1
- DB Replicaset Oplog: Enabled
- NodeJS Version: v12.14.0
- MongoDB Version: 4.0.17
- Proxy: nginx
- Firewalls involved: Yes, network perimeter. Server is NATed.
Any additional Information