Dear Rocket.Chat community,
Today we’re shipping Android 2.5.1 to Google Play! Here are the highlights of the release. Please refer our Android 2.5.1 changelog for a complete list.
- Improve the deeplink support to not require auth values;
- Clear notifications when opening a room;
- Added support to authenticate using WordPress;
- Fixed typing status to the logged in user;
- Fixed a problem with uppercased URL scheme;
- Fixed some crashes introduced in 2.5.0;
You can see more information about the release here.
Also, you can download the app here.
This release requires the installation of Google Play Services on the devices. By not having the installation, you may experience one crash. We’re working with the community to support the FOSS version of this release as soon as possible.