I managed to setup oAuth in RC and the oAuth plugin in Wordpress. The current status is as follows:
- User goes to the login page of RC
- Clicks on the oAuth login button that redirects to the login page of Wordpress on another server and different domain
- Registers a username or logs in as user x.
- Wordpress redirects this user back to the login page of RC
- User has to click on the oAuth login button to access RC
I would like to know how I can redirect an authenticated user directly into the chatbox without the need to click on the oAuth button again.
I do not want to work with iframes if possible. When logged in into the Wordpress site I want to be able to have a menu option called ‘chat’ that, when clicked opens the RC installation running on the other server in a seperate window. I am really close achieving this, but at this moment I still have to click the oAuth button in the login form again.
Somebody online here who has this operational and cares to share?
F.Y.i. I am using a redirect plugin for the redirecting. I never was able to get the redirect_url option of the oAuth plugin itself working. It get’s the token perfectly but redirecting didn’t work at all.
Thanks in advance.