I’m unable to upload files to my Rocket Chat server. I have a classic AWS load balancer in front of my Kubernetes cluster. The file will be stuck at 0% and show no progress. I, however, don’t have an SSL cert sitting in front of my load balancer so it’s marked as not safe. Any ideas on what this might be? I’m even trying to allow all traffic on all ports from my IP.
Server Setup Information
- Version of Rocket.Chat Server: 3.0.3
- Operating System: Linux
- Deployment Method: AWS, K8s, Helm
- Number of Running Instances: 1
- DB Replicaset Oplog: Dunno
- NodeJS Version: 12.14.0
- MongoDB Version: 4.0.12
- Proxy: AWS Classic Load Balancer
- Firewalls involved: I’m allowing all traffic from my IP.