Rocket Chat Key for Google Analytics

Description

Hello, sorry, RChat newbie: I’ve been more like a spectator in the RocketChat implementation for our company, and now I’ve been requested to:
“add the RocketChat key to the Google Analytics”.

I am completely lost. I have access to the RocketChat admin panel and also to the Google Account that manages the Analytics for other web pages. I understand that the requester wants to Google Analyze and count information about RocketChat operations?

Please, if someone could give me advice, send me in the right path, that would be greatly appreciated.

Server Setup Information

• Version of Rocket.Chat Server: 2.17.11
  • Operating System: Windows
  • Deployment Method: Installed on Ubuntu server
  • Number of Running Instances: 1
  • DB Replicaset Oplog:
  • NodeJS Version:
  • MongoDB Version:
  • Proxy:
  • Firewalls involved:

Any additional Information

Hi.

A bit confused here as there was never a version 2.17.11

Can you please clear that up? The information is in the admin/info section. Can you also fill out the other information as well?

As far as Google goes, if you don’t mind the privacy invasion, then add the Google Track ID to the analytics section.

You may want to set up a specific Rocket.Chat account/domain? I’m not sure what goes on in analytics as I haven’t touched it in years, but a search for “google analytics tracking id” may help.

Someone else may answer who knows more than me on the subject.

Not all the answers are here, but if you have been thrown into administration (as often happens!!) you really ought to read this a few times!!