I have used a Quick install on DigitalOcean’s server to run RocketChat.
But now I want to move all my data to a new server running RocketChat in a Docker container.
I have made a mongodump and made a tar of it on my old server.
The Docker container on the new server is running fine as I can see the setup wizard.
I have used ssh to access the new server.
To get a bash shell on this container I used this command:
docker exec -it <container_id> /bin/bash
Where do I now unzip the backup and run mongorestore?
Server Setup Information
- Version of Rocket.Chat Server: 2.4.2
- Deployment Method: Docker
- Platform: linux
- Number of Running Instances: 1
- DB Replicaset Oplog: Enabled
- NodeJS Version: 8.17.0 – x64
- MongoDB Version: 4.0.15