I have some questions regarding MongoDB security reference:
- Which users are registered in the database and which roles/permissions are assigned to them?
- How is the Database (collection) in MongoDB set up?
- Which logfiles does the Database create?
- Is the data encrypted inside the database?
Server Setup Information
- Version of Rocket.Chat Server: 3.0.11
- Operating System: Linux
- Deployment Method: tar
- Number of Running Instances: 2
- DB Replicaset Oplog: enabled
- NodeJS Version: v12.4.0
- MongoDB Version: 4.0.12
- Proxy: nginx
- Firewalls involved: no