anonymous OR constructor

[
  "'executePostMessageSent' was successfully called! The result is:",
  null
]

Hi @appx-studio
I am facing the same issue.
Did you find any solution for this?

Hi! Do you guys want to use a rasa or dialogflow?

I have used rasa. Considering the bot is up and running, it is very simple to integrate with Rocket.Chat.

@dudanogueira I want to integrate Rocket.chat Live agent widget with Rasa bot.
My rasa bot is up and running but not receiving any message from the Rocket.chat server.
In Rocket.chat Rasa App I get the same error as shown in the above image. Although the message is transferred from Live agent widget to the bot user in Rocket.chat

Ah! Because you mention Rasa at the title, but sent a message of the DialogFlow App :slight_smile:

In order to use Rasa, you’ll need to configure the bot credentials at the rasa credentials.yml

If you are using rasa-x (which you should, as you can use real conversations examples from Rocket.Chat in order to better train the bot), you’ll point the Rasa App in Rocket.Chat to http://rasa_nginx:8080/core

Can you provide any more instruction on getting the RASA app working? I have RASA working via an outgoing integration but when I use the same settings in the RASA app I get the error above. I’ve tried {serverURL}/webhooks/rocketchat/webhook, {serverURL}/core and just {serverURL} with no success.

The rasa APP was built in order to provide the Rasa bot to the Omnichannel.

If you want to use the rasa as a direct message or inside a channel, then you can use the Integrations config.

At the Rasa App Repo, you have more information about how to properly configure the Rasa APP from the Rocket.Chat Market Place:

Thanks, I’ll dig into the docs.