I have installed keycloack openid and configured it with rocket.chat using oath. I followed the guide in the documentation all the configurations are 100% correct yet i cant make it to work.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
Go to rocketchat home page (localhost:3000) .
Press login using keycloack .
enter keycloack credentials (username/password)
After that i am getting an undefined error on top right corner.
See error logs below
Server Setup Information
- Version of Rocket.Chat Server: Latest
- Operating System: ubuntu 16.04
- Deployment Method: snaps
- Number of Running Instances: 1
- DB Replicaset Oplog: snaps latest
- NodeJS Version: snaps latest
- MongoDB Version: snaps latest
- Proxy: snaps didnt touch anything
- Firewalls involved: localhost idk
Any additional Information
The error logs on rocket.chat are redirect uri is not valid.
My redirect uri on keycloack is set to http://localhost:3000/*
I have everything correctly yet i can’t make this work and it’s driven me crazy.
p.s this is all installed on ubuntu 16.04 localhost using snaps.