I have installed two similar RC servers in virtual environment. Each one has FQDN:
- chat.domain1.local and chat.domain2.local. I can make conversation between firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com in my opinion it is proof that federation feature works well.
After this steps I decided to make AD integration with chat.domain2.local node. After this I can find all necessary users in “users list” it`s still looks good to me, but problems starting when I tried make conversation from firstname.lastname@example.org to email@example.com. Messages are delivered from user1@ to user2@ but not from user2@ to user1@. Ahother strange behavior - is situation when I going to check LDAP integration I can see “white page” only, but not always it is some times. I have no idea what went wrong during installation or integration process maybe somebody of you meet similar problem?
Server Setup Information
- Version of Rocket.Chat Server: 3.3.0
- Operating System: Ubuntu 4.15.0-101-generic
- Deployment Method: tar
- Number of Running Instances: 2
- DB Replicaset Oplog:
- NodeJS Version: v12.14.0
- MongoDB Version: 4.0.18
- Proxy: apache
- Firewalls involved: no firewall nodes are located on same internal network