Federation with AD integration

Hi All,
I have installed two similar RC servers in virtual environment. Each one has FQDN:

• chat.domain1.local and chat.domain2.local. I can make conversation between user1@domain1.example1 and user2@domain2.example2 in my opinion it is proof that federation feature works well.
    After this steps I decided to make AD integration with chat.domain2.local node. After this I can find all necessary users in “users list” it`s still looks good to me, but problems starting when I tried make conversation from user2@domain2.local to user1@domain1.local. Messages are delivered from user1@ to user2@ but not from user2@ to user1@. Ahother strange behavior - is situation when I going to check LDAP integration I can see “white page” only, but not always it is some times. I have no idea what went wrong during installation or integration process maybe somebody of you meet similar problem?

Server Setup Information

• Version of Rocket.Chat Server: 3.3.0
  • Operating System: Ubuntu 4.15.0-101-generic
  • Deployment Method: tar
  • Number of Running Instances: 2
  • DB Replicaset Oplog:
  • NodeJS Version: v12.14.0
  • MongoDB Version: 4.0.18
  • Proxy: apache
  • Firewalls involved: no firewall nodes are located on same internal network

hi @pf_csgroup,

I’m sorry I can’t help you with your problem but maybe you can explain how you managed the DNS entries for federation in your environment.

I am trying to set it up using Windows Server 2016 as DNS and 2 RC servers (3.3.3) using docker and I can’t get the federation feature to work. It seems to me that there is something wrong with my TXT and/or SRV entries.

LDAP integration for these instances is the next todo, so at least there is some connection to your question. Maybe we can figure it out together!?