Not an issue, but more like questions. I’m using the forward feature of rocket.chat. It’s quite evident in the source code that the server will respond with 3 messages, in the following order:
- A message with payload contains msg: ‘connected’
- A message with payload contains t: ‘ul’
- A message with payload contains t: ‘uj’
I’d like to ask:
- What are the differences between 1. and 3. ? As far as I know, 1. is sent from the server when an agent take a room. I receive .3 only when I use forward room.
- Should forwarding a room send both of these message?
All answers are appreciated.
Server Setup Information
- Version of Rocket.Chat Server: 2.1.0
- Operating System: linux
- Deployment Method: tar
- Number of Running Instances: 2
- DB Replicaset Oplog: Enabled
- NodeJS Version: v8.11.4
- MongoDB Version: 4.0.12
- Proxy: nginx
- Firewalls involved: no
Any additional Information